As consultant you will work within our team and support our customers in their technological challenges. Depending on your field of activity and your qualification, you may find yourself in all stages of the software development of embedded systems: from system and requirements analyses to development support and quality management to implementing innovative solutions. Due to the different projects you will gain significant and valuable experience. Furthermore, you get the possibility to develop and acquire new skills according to your interests, talents, and tasks.
- University degree in electrical engineering, informatics or the like
- You achieved first successes within your studies or during a training placement
- Process-oriented, structural thinking, and good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
- You are experienced in:
- requirements management, software development, model-based development (MATLAB/Simulink, TargetLink, or Statemate), control technology, simulation and testing with MiL, SiL, and HiL
- electronics, microcontroller, bus systems
- system behavior: dynamic of motor vehicles and their propulsions
- system analysis: system test, FMEA, software test, code analysis
- system safety standards: IEC 61508, ISO 26262
- integration in a growing and future-oriented company
- integration in a young, highly motivated development team
- an appropriate level of remuneration
- diversified tasks
- an opportunity to develop yourself further, personally and professionally
Did we spark your interest?
If so, send us your solicitation, including a meaningful cover letter, your curriculum vitae, and certificates.
Good verbal and written command of the German language is an absolute prerequisite for a solicitation.