Embedded Automotive Software Engineer (m/f)
You are experienced in the field of developing algorithms. You will analyze, develop, and test algorithms for the future-oriented software of our customers and partners.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, informatics or the like
- First experience in regulatory algorithm development
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- Process-oriented, structural thinking and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- integration in a growing and future-oriented company
- integration in a young, highly motivated development team
- an appropriate level of remuneration
- diversified tasks
- possibility to develop personally and professionally
- choice of location: Stuttgart or Berlin
Did we spark your interest?
If so, send us your solicitation, including a meaningful cover letter, your curriculum vitae, and certificate.
Good verbal and written command of the German language is an absolute prerequisite for a solicitation.